Head Accounts & Finance
Roles & Responsibilities :-
• E xpert in heading entire accounts & finance functions including maintenance, finalization of accounts and preparation of financial statement/ consolidated financial statements, working capital management, profit monitoring, report management and building internal financial controls.
• Excellent understanding of formulating budgets, conducting ageing & revenue analysis, preparing key reports to exercise financial control and enhancing overall efficiency and budgetary control of the organization.
• Proficient in conducting financial analysis, implementing systems & procedures and exercising effective internal control for profit analysis & working capital management Proficient in completing complex internal audit assignments requiring in-depth understanding of company procedures, as well as internal audit and accounting standards.
• Profound knowledge of Indian accounting standard and financial reporting standard.
• Implemented & supervised financial reporting processes & compliance of accounting standards
• Created well-designed budget and financial models to measure and evaluate the financial success of the organization
• Prepared and implemented midterm plan, budgets, forecasts for optimizing the resources.
• Shall be responsible for budgeting and forecasting, vendor and supply management, payroll accountant, gst compliances, direct/indirect taxation.
• Shall play a lead role implementation of ERP across the organization
|Experience||8 - 12 Years|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||ERP Implementation Financial Accountant Financial Statements|
|Contact Person||Mr. R.S Bhullar|
|Address||41 MZ, Ansal Arcade Fortune, K - Block, Sec-18|