• We are looking for someone who will be responsible for deal execution of private equity, venture
capital, M&A, Debt transactions. Has to have experience in the entire life cycle of transaction.
• Preparation of pitch books such as IM, Teasers etc. for investors and lenders.
• Preparation of financial models.
• Thorough understanding of financial accounting, including the inter-relationship between key financial
statements (profit and loss statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement).
• Should be able to build an integrated financial model from scratch and be confident auditing or
amending working models (including an ability to fix circular references). Familiar with standardized
• Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of corporate finance and valuation techniques.
• Understands the concept of Enterprise Value, Net Debt and Equity Value. Familiar with the concepts of
time value of money, net present value, internal rate of return, portfolio theory, the capital asset pricing
model (CAPM) and WACC etc.
• Assist during due diligence process and its closure.
• Interaction with the potential investors, investment bankers, legal firms, due diligence agencies etc. for
successful closure of the transaction.
• Familiarity with term sheets and definitive agreements will be an added advantage.
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Finance Executive|
|About Company||Acquisory was founded in 2010, by highly credentialed professionals with specialized experience across M&A Advisory, Operations & Risk Consulting, Asset Management, Financial Accounting, Audit and Process Reengineering.|
|Contact Person||Ranjit Bhullar|
|Address||WTT, UNIT 1001,10TH FLOOR, C-1, SECTOR -16- 201301|